Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Apron


Well, here it is...I have to say it would probably look better on a skinny model...but I'll just have to do!

Love it - because it's all about having fun with school time!

Since that's my life each day I thought I should have a fabulous apron to wear around carrying all the essentials of my "job"...glue, scissors, tape, crayons, pencils, colored pencils, happy face & star stickers...ya' know ~ kid stuff!

The ABC's are so fun in all the colors and then the pocket looking like rulers - perfect! And you gotta love the yellow polka dots...just makes you happy to look at it! And that's why I'll wear it each day, it'll make me smile and my kids just won't be able to not smile (maybe they'll be laughing, but I'll just take it as a smile!) Yep, I'm a little crazy, but so are they!!!

1 comment: