Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm a Grammy again...


Here is our latest addition to our family...
Just minutes old in this photo!

Little Ryker Chad Hopkins...
born Monday, March 11th at 7:21 p.m..

Healthy and happy!!!





















Weighing in
at a whoppin' 7 lbs 10 oz
and 20 1/4 inches...



This little man was born to our daughter, Shealyn and her husband Matt.
What a beautiful job she did in bringing this sweet little one into the world!

I really MUST tell you what a special, sacred experience it is to be at your daughters side during the birth of your grandchild...I've been able to be with them for all three babies and each of them is just as delightfully special as the next!

And to witness the love that Shealyn and her husband have for one another warms my heart...I captured the most beautiful moment on camera just seconds after his arrival.
Pure bliss for two people!
There are few things in life that rank as high as seeing your children happy!

Late last night,
I pondered how grateful I am that my health has returned to a point that I could be with Shealyn during this time; that I am able to be the Mom she needs and the Grammy that her little ones need ...  I feel truly blessed for all the good that exists in my life!

Tonight...I am doing the Happy Grammy Dance...YES, there is one!!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that I am blessed so richly...
I still have little ones at home to snuggle up and love on each day
AND
I have little grandbabies that I can add to the mix!
Photo: Happy kids!

My Rocking Chair Nights might NEVER have to end...LUCKY ME!!!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Grammy! You are a very lucky woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sweet. Congrats to Matt & Shealyn. Have fun Grammy.

    ReplyDelete