Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Becoming ME...


This Journey 
of 
"Becoming"
is a 
beautiful,
magical,
wonderful
thing...

It is a magnificent experience
to allow
yourself
to 
just
be
you...

Even more spectacular
is finding
that you
really
like
the 
You
that 
is there...

I'm
enjoying
Becoming
ME!

Don't know why I waited so long to let ME out...
I'm pretty alright ~
and to think
I was hiding myself all these years
trying to be the person
I thought
EVERYONE else
would wish me to be.

It's so much more fun
when you embrace yourself
and just live
and feel free...
free from all the stuff
you've always told yourself...
free from all the stuff 
you believed others thought...
free from all the junk 
that makes you sad...
free from all
that is ugly 
and rotten 
and simply not worth your time.

IF YOU haven't thought about YOU
and the magic and wonder inside...
I challenge you to go for it!

It's high time you 
ALLOW the Beautiful, Wonderful YOU
 that is inside 
to jump out and 
shake this world up a bit!!!

Then be sure to send me a quick note ~
I can't wait to hear about YOU and YOUR STORY!!!

Happy Becoming to YOU!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment