Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Quotes

I have come across some of the most amazing quotes lately...

This may be due to the fact that I am very drawn to beautiful, inspiring quotes ~
I search them out,
when I see one on a wall, I MUST stop to read it,
when reading I am forever digging for those little gems. 
They just jump out at me wherever I am.

One that I particularly LOVE right now, in fact, I love it so much that it will have to find a "place" in my home to have it ever present...the only question is where and how should I do it???  I guess that's actually two questions if we're counting...anyway, moving on...here is this little piece that I'd love my kiddos to see on a continual basis:

DRUM ROLL .....................ready???


You have a heritage
           Honor it


You will meet temptation
            Withstand it


You possess a testimony
             Share it


You know the truth
              Live it

Don't you just love that??? 
When you read that don't you think to yourself,
"Self...your kids NEED to see this everyday!"
Well, maybe I am the only one, but I see this as so empowering, so enabling, so tender, so true, and most importantly as such a beautiful reminder of what is really important...

That's it...it MUST happen right away ~ how should I do it??? 
Vinyl?  Paint?  On the wall?  On a board? 
On a frame with spots for family photos?  On a mirror?  Or a magnetic board?  OR, Or, or...
Oh my goodness ~ too many choices!  HELP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment