Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Comments...

I have heard from several of you that you cannot post comments to my blog...
not sure what I've done...I couldn't even post comments myself!
How Completely FRUSTRATING!!!
Hopefully that situation is now rectified. 
I've been pushing all sorts of buttons trying to fix the problem...
I guess time will tell if I've made it better or worse.  
(keepin' my fingers & toes crossed!)

Maybe people like me don't deserve to have their own blog ???
What a horrible thought! 
But I do have to wonder when I can't even figure out the simplest things. 
Oh well...it's probably not gonna stop me from writing!
I love it way too much...
it's my "me time" and I think I'm a little too attached to pouring out my heart and writing about all the wonderful things life holds. 
I've always been horrible at keeping journals or scrapbooks,
never consistent,
always lose them,
get bored with them and want to start something fresh and new,
run out of money and can't create what I'd love...
so many silly excuses...
but with my blog not a single one of those problems exist. 
We must be meant for each other! 

Anyway, thanks for your patience...  Boy, I can even ramble on when I'm talking about something as simple as making a comment.  Better let you get onto something important and worthwhile in your life.  :0)

Hope you don't give up on trying to send me little notes, cause I LOVE 'em!!!    Chow baby!  ;)


Have a simply splendid week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment