Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chocolate Days...

So why is it that a most delicious brownie just makes a hard day a tiny bit happier?  

Why can't a carrot or an apple or a great salad do the trick???

I gave all of the above my best shot and they just didn't cut it,
so I gave in,
I indulged (and I might add, it was a splendid indulgence!)
I have to admit that my indulgence went just a touch overboard...
I am soooo going to pay for my last two days...
I have been doing soooo good...
but stress has taken over and I have absolutely sabotaged myself. 
After tonight, I will be good again, I don't think my body can handle all of this sugar intake!

I think I will institute a new rule around the Lytle House...
No Brownies Allowed 
unless Mom is delightfully happy...
If this seems out of the question to you, please allow me to explain my reasoning ~
When I am happy, I really have no need to partake of such a decadent dessert,
BUT if I have had a couple of overly rough days (as the past two have been)
just the smell of brownies will do me in.
I cannot resist, I must indulge! 
So it is either institute this rule or the next time my kiddos make brownies, I will need to leave the premises and not return until all brownie evidence is gone (including the little crumbs) and the house has been completely aired out ensuring that the sweet smell of deliciousness has dissipated entirely....

I don't think that sounds too drastic ~

Well tomorrow is a new day and if all goes well, I will be back on track...maybe all I really needed was a little sweetenin' up...and if that's the case, I should be good as new!

No comments:

Post a Comment