Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Issues...

Just a little over 4 weeks and I am down 10 pounds (well, actually it is about 9 3/4 pounds), but the sound of 10 pounds is just really nice, so I'm going with that one!!!
This is an amazing feat for me...I've tried desperately to lose this weight for the longest time and have had zero luck...but this time it is coming off ~ I think I'm ready to have a party!!!
I do have to say that the last couple of weeks there have been a few times I've really considered sabotaging my success and indulging in the worst of the worst...
not because I've been craving anything
or even because I've been hungry...
again, I've learned a lot about myself...
I'm afraid I may have "issues"...
a horribly sad thing to admit!

I want to eat bad things when bad things are happening around me! 
When I feel sad, I'd truly like to drown my sorrows in scrumptious treats...
Sounds ridiculous I know,
but I have not given in to the indulgences I've so desired...I have remained strong! 
So maybe I don't have issues after all ~ oh happy day!

2 comments: