Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Work...

Well,
I joked with my sweet hubby the other day that if work doesn't pick up for us with our carpet cleaning business that we could always try a new business...like, Repossessing Vehicles!
Why on Earth would I think of something as crazy as this, you ask???
Well, let me tell you...

We thought, STRONG ON THE THOUGHT, that we had sold two of our vehicles. Mind you, these vehicles were sold to two entirely different people. But apparently, their minds work in the very same way!!! Much to our dismay!

Neither of them had actually paid for the vehicles, they were supposed to be paying them off to us. Upon payment in full, the titles would be turned over to them.

Well, both of these not so wonderful people, tried with all of their might to get us to give the titles to them even though they hadn't paid for the cars. So grateful we didn't fall for their begging and give in.

Guess what??? They were both trying to sell our vehicles, one on Craig's List and the other one at a consignment car lot!

We were successful in repossessing the first one, and then found out about the second and have also successfully repossessed it, but minus a few missing parts!!!
1) The TRANSMISSION!
and 2) The Air Conditioning Compressor

And then the guy plays stupid...we'll never get a penny out of him and it's gonna take a bunch of pennies to get this car back to working order. Aaaauuuuggghhhhh

I'm tellin' ya, people are just not very honest anymore.

I'm starting to wonder if I have something written across my forehead that I'm unaware of...

1 comment:

  1. That is awful!! I am so sorry.
    Next time, make the guy take out a bank loan so you are paid in full!

    ReplyDelete