Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Our weekend trip ~ part 1



Just a week ago, I went along with the youth in our ward (12-18 years old) on a weekend trip to Salt Lake City. We started with tours of Temple Square, did baptisms (which were so amazingly sweet to do with two of our three kids who were sealed with us in the Salt Lake Temple when they were just little tiny people!) Words cannot express how special it was to have them there in the temple as teenagers by my side :)




It's hard to believe I once held and rocked these little ones to bed each and every night and now it might be easier for them to rock me to sleep!



Before entering the temple, I took all the Young Women that are 12-13 on a tour of the visitors center. We had to stop for a photo in my very favorite spot!!! I still remember the very first time my sweet hubby brought me here...many years ago, before we were even married. I just sat in awe and I continue to each and every time I walk into this beautiful room. The spirit that is present is incredible and unforgettable!

Standing below my Savior, looking into his eyes, seeing the marks in his hands, wrists and feet, makes me contemplate the day I will truly stand before Him. Being here makes me want to live a more Christ-like life, to be more like Him, to love others the way He would have me do.
I loved being here with the girls that I work with each week...what sweet little spirits they each have!

No comments:

Post a Comment