Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Friday, August 6, 2010

what to do???

Each year, at about this time, I find myself completely consumed with thoughts of what to do???
There are so many wonderful choices, so many opportunities, so many dreams, so many fabulous books to read, so many incredible science projects to attempt, so many fascinating stories in history, so many projects and activities to do, so many choices for field trips, so many thoughts of how to spend our extra time...should we do sports, music, co-ops, 4-H projects, go exploring, do a little drawing or painting, or should we just relax and enjoy our time together without adding all the busy-ness???

So...as you can surely imagine, I am knee-deep in notebooks of ideas and thoughts...the planning could go on endlessly if I would allow it to.
But it won't...as I need to keep on with life because even with all the intense planning that I could do, life happens and some of those plans would end up going to the wayside anyway...

SO...We'll plan on the basics as always...
and then we'll plan a few fabulous activities...
choose a few extra things we just can't wait to learn about this year...
make sure we have time scheduled for the things/people that we most love to spend our time with...we'll make sure to put our priorities first and focus on those and then all else will fall in place as it does each wonderful homeschooling year we have!

I'm so grateful for the time I have with our children ~ I LOVE that I have the opportunity to have them home with me...they are such wonderful kids and are the light of my life!!! I really cannot wait to have our routine of school time back soon ~ and I am so glad that I enjoy having them around me and that I am blessed enough to have them enjoy being with me also! Life is good :)

My little one is standing here with me and she is begging me to just type
"YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!" so, there you have it! Those are some of the great moments I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment