Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Time to SHINE!

I attended a business meeting earlier this week...
I've attended many in the past,
but 
this one
touched me in a way that was 
different...

I have had some "Dreams", if you will,
that I keep putting on the back burner
waiting for the "right" time...

That night,
something was said that may just have changed
my thought process...
Just two little words...
"BE DELIBERATE"

BUT
when you think about what those two words mean to you...
they become a whole lot more!!!

When I heard them
something inside of me
starting jumping up and down
needing to get out
needing to make things happen
the need I felt was FABULOUS
and Surprising
and Invigorating
and a little Scary...
But not too scary to stop me!!!

This year, 
I will shine!
I will live my life without fear,
without doubt,
without question,
I am just going to jump in with both feet 
and make AMAZING THINGS happen!!!

On my mirror, 
I will read these statements each & every morning ~



And this one...
A message I NEEDED desperately to see!
MY LIFE
really is my message...
and by darn it,
I'm gonna make it GOOD!


Watch out 2013...
I AM GOING TO ROCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. This was really good! Thanks for sharing!

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hopping on over from Mosaic Reviews to follow your blog. I am excited to be one of your new readers and go on this new journey with you. Have a great day and I will see you around! ~ Elyse / Oiralinde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elyse,
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Looking forward to a tremendous journey!!!

      Have a lovely week ~
      Stacey

      Delete