Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Another Happy Moment in time...

And YES, I must share it with YOU!!!

For all who know me well, you know that this has not been the easiest year of my life...
FULL
of many hard days...
Might be the hardest year I can ever remember.

BUT it has also been
filled with many amazing days of growth
and understanding of me
and who I'm becoming...
and
of who I was and
who I AM...
A Year of learning a whole lot of stuff
about me...
and about looking on the bright side of things.
A year of learning to accept that I am not really in control of everything, in fact, I'm not really in control of ANYTHING...I'm just along for the ride ~ and quite a ride it has been!!!

It has been 7 months,
yep, let's count 'em
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Dang...that is a lot of months...
anyway,
it has been 7 VERY LONNNNNNGGGGGG months
since I've been behind the wheel of a car...

Not because I didn't long to be there,
not because I was a bad girl and lost my privileges
not because I didn't have a car to drive about...
but because
my body decided to take a little break from
Life...
It decided I needed to STOP
just about EVERYTHING.
immediately.
without question.
without argument.
just STOP!

Well,
my HAPPY MOMENT
that I must share
cause I just can't keep such amazing things to myself
is that I am FINALLY behind the wheel again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am okay...
I avoid certain areas,
BUT
I am out there again...

AND
one day
hopefully sooner than later
I
WILL
DRIVE
MY
YELLOW
SLUG BUG!!!

(First, I need to buy it...minor detail)
But that is my silly dream ~ to drive about in an adorable little yellow slug bug...gerber daisy riding along happily beside me ~ sunroof open allowing all that sunshine to warm my shoulders, wind ruffling my hair and all my favorite music just playin' away!!!

But what you must know is that
just a month ago
I had resigned myself to never leaving my home again
alone...
I was okay with it...
(most of the time)
there were days I had a little fit,
it was not what I wanted...

but my health was returning,
my brain was functioning again,
I was able to finally walk around by myself
without the aid of my husband or my children,
I could open a book and enjoy reading once again,
life wasn't fully "normal" or as I had known previously,
but I could pretty much do as I wished (within reason)...
so I was pleased.

AND NOW...
Just a short time later,
I am feeling ALMOST completely back to ME!!!!

So there is my Happy Moment that needed to go out to all of the people that I love so much!!!
Thanks for sharing in my little happy party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment