Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Defeated? Really???

For any of you who were concerned that I was not okay, or possibly losin' it...I'm GOOD!

Remember, I am too big of a brat to be defeated...a little beat down somedays...BUT NEVER DEFEATED!

Gotta go back to a quote that makes me giggle every time I read it.

"BE the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says, "OH CRAP, SHE'S UP!"

I will always strive to be just that woman...I will always stand for what is good and true...I will never be afraid to be who I am.  And most importantly I will be proud of who I am!

So, if you were worried, let it wash away.
I am still standing,
I am standing Tall
(well, as tall as I can get)
and I will keep getting back up when I have been knocked down,
YOU can count on it!!!

Wishing you a perfectly lovely day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment