Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Are you Happy???



This beautiful little sign is from Pinterest...I cannot take the credit for it.
How I wish it were in my home...I must create my own version!

I just have to say, I so completely agree with the premise that
"It is thankful people who are happy."  


We can all find things in the world to be worried about or ungrateful for;
unfair or unjust things in our lives abound!  
It's just part of this life...but that doesn't mean we should all lose hope and walk around hanging our heads and feeling mopey and sad like Eeyore.
.
If you wish to feel happiness surging through your body...
search for the many things you should be grateful for, it won't be hard, just open your eyes and your heart and look around...they are EVERYWHERE...
 and guess what ~
YOU Cannot Help But Feel Happy!!!
It just happens, 
give it a shot, you'll see I am right!


In no time at all you'll be doin' the Happy Dance in your kitchen  :0)




My hope is that during this week coming upon Thanksgiving that you will realize the beauty and wonders that abound in your life and that you will find deep joy in them.

Happy Thanksgiving, dear friends...(I am grateful and thankful for YOU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment