Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Among the savages...

This week has been so fun! 
I'm down in Savage Mill now, and I'm sharing an area line with Sister Stradling. Which is basically the best thing of my life! 
We have been hanging out with her and her companion all day! I've missed her SO MUCH. 
Sister Liston is great too. I really like her :) I'm way happy here. 

This week I played basketball for the 3rd and 4th times of my life. 
The first time was with a girl who had already played 3 tournaments that day, AND ran to the park to meet us there. It was 3 on 1, she was barefoot, in 8th grade, and she still beat us...awkward. 
At one point I was trying to block her and somehow wound up on the ground hahaha. 
The point is, my hair still looked perfect when I got back up. 
Win? 
I think so.  

While we were at the park, there was a big group of guys cussing up a storm about something, and they kept getting louder and louder, and then they were standing up and starting to hit each other, and then I accidentally yelled at them. 
Oops :S   
I don't know who it scared worse, them or us!
But they stopped, 
so that basically means I won the fight, right?

Then today, our zone got together at the church and played for a while. 
It was really freaking hard, but it was so much fun. 
"Get out of the way!! GET OUT OF THE WAY!"
"Okay, I'm moving!"
"No! Sister Lytle...not you! You're on my team!!!"
Haha, I bet Elder Day doesn't pick me to be on his team again next week. 
For some reason he assumed I was good, so they had 4 of us on the team, when both of the other teams had 5, and they had reeeally good players on them. Somehow, we still won. Maybe it's because everyone felt bad enough for me that when I had the ball they just let me throw it instead of attacking me haha. 
Well, I love you all a ton! I hope you have an awesome week! 
Wish me luck in Savage Mill, and hopefully I'll have more adventures to tell you about next week :)
Sister Lytle

No comments:

Post a Comment