Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Awesome Stuff...

Let's try it!  A gratitude jar filled with memories...

Saw this and thought to myself ~
"What a marvelous idea...
I'm so gonna make this happen for myself and for our kiddos!"

The best part about this idea
 is that it will cause us
to focus on all the super wonderful moments
of our day
and then jot 'em down...
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!

It's sad that we "forget" so easily all the awesome stuff that happens...

This will be such a wonderful gift to ourselves...
and will serve as a beautiful reminder that life is good!

2 comments:

  1. Stacey Darling, thank you so much for stopping by! How are you and Mr Vertigo getting along? I hope that you have a marvelous Christmas with your family.

    Much Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sandy...
      :)
      I hope you are just about ready for Christmas...I'm sure the people are your list will LOVE the beautiful gifts you are making them!
      Mr. Vertigo and I are still hanging out together...he just refuses to go away...but his visits are fewer and farther between ~ so I'd say that is some good improvement.
      We are looking forward to Christmas around here...serious excitement! I LOVE this time of year ~ it just feels magical to me.

      Here's a giant Christmas Hug for you ~ take care sweet friend!

      Delete