Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Will I ever be a good listener???

I've decided that I really am not a very good "listener"...

I was supposed to be heading up to Girls Camp a little earlier today, but just had this nagging "feeling" that I really should not leave until tomorrow.  Couldn't figure out why, so I thought I'd just ignore that little feeling and head up anyway. 
BAD IDEA...
never ignore those moments...
(didn't I just write about this???)

When we are not supposed to do something,
"something" will happen
to make it that we are unable to ignore what we really should have been listening to...

The "something" that happened is sad,
and my poor little people are the ones who have to suffer...
I have two little kiddos with fevers --
just out of the blue ~ FEVERS ~
we don't get fevers in June
in the middle of the afternoon...

what is this all about?   
Well, it is all about the fact that for some unknown reason, I was not to leave today and about the only thing that would keep me from going would be for my kids to not feel well.
If I didn't feel well, I'd buck up and go anyway, but when my little people need me, I just cannot leave.

So...again, a lesson learned the hard way.  SOOOOOO sorry kiddos, I will try to be better.

Time for a little snuggling and loving...guess I'll sleep a comfy night in my own home...and try again tomorrow!  And I will give some serious extra effort to "listening"...

(For those of you who think I'm a little off my rocker with all of this, I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason...many times we will never know the reason...but I believe that I am being watched over and someone much bigger than me loves me and cares about me and wishes to protect me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment