Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Following & Trusting...

I Love it when the Spirit teaches and guides me
and then when I act on it, the Spirit confirms to me
that what I am doing is just as I am to do...
Beautiful Moment!

I had an experience last month that truly spoke to me...
I had zero intentions of doing a particular thing, in fact, I was quite adamant that I would not do this "thing"...
that is until the Spirit refused to let me alone. 
I tried desperately to "fight" this feeling I was having,
tried to think of it as nothing more than simply "a feeling" ~
but the point is
I was to go and tackle my fears,
to be who I am,
to be happy with who I am,
to not sink lower than I am to please or suffice another. 
HE sees great things in me even when I cannot, and for this I will be eternally grateful. 

And I am also grateful that He does not give up easily ~
I tend to be a tad bit stubborn at times,
thinking I am right,
that I know what is best for me,
that I can stay in my comfortable little space...
but He wants me to "get out there" --
He wants me to Shine, not to hide...
just as I would wish for my children to do. 
He wants me to share who I am and what I am and what I believe in and stand for.

Well, if there is one thing I have learned, it is that you do not ignore a prompting, no matter how difficult you may feel it to be.  You do as you are prompted and then you wait and sure enough, you will receive confirmation that it wasn't just a fleeting thought or some random flitting little thing floating through time and space, rather it was truly a moment you were to listen to and act upon.

I am slow, but I am learning to follow the Spirit and it is a beautiful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment