Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I AM ENOUGH...

Had the most amazing experience with meditation this past week...

During a marvelously relaxing moment ~ I had a continuing thought running through my mind and it was so sweet, so simple, yet so empowering ~ three beautiful little words...

I
am
enough


Do you ever just have doubt?  Do you ever wonder if you really are enough?
Do you ever think to yourself -- I wish I was... (fill it in, blah, blah, blah, we all do it)

Well, I have struggled with this, but I am going to do all in my power to remember these 3 simple, yet profoundly important words...  I am enough...

In fact, I think I'll paint it up and hang it in my room as a constant reminder.
I have to believe that if I am doing my best, then that is enough, so...
I am enough.

and that makes me happy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I am going to us this as well. I have thought the same thing many times myself. I WILL do my best and try my hardest to do it all. When I do not do it all I will be okay with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are just way too hard on ourselves!!! Our best really is good enough and we really don't need to do it all, we just want to! Must be the over-acheiving mom in us that wants to make EVERYONE happy ALL of the time...the problem with this is that we are usually wiped out and less than happy just by trying to be super-mom/super-woman. So again, I remind myself ~ I am enough... :0)

    ReplyDelete