Homeschool Conference!!!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I AM ENOUGH...

Had the most amazing experience with meditation this past week...

During a marvelously relaxing moment ~ I had a continuing thought running through my mind and it was so sweet, so simple, yet so empowering ~ three beautiful little words...

I
am
enough


Do you ever just have doubt?  Do you ever wonder if you really are enough?
Do you ever think to yourself -- I wish I was... (fill it in, blah, blah, blah, we all do it)

Well, I have struggled with this, but I am going to do all in my power to remember these 3 simple, yet profoundly important words...  I am enough...

In fact, I think I'll paint it up and hang it in my room as a constant reminder.
I have to believe that if I am doing my best, then that is enough, so...
I am enough.

and that makes me happy!