Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Retreats + Catering = Happy ME!

Sooooo super fun to see a blog post from one of my new friends tonight!!!
She highlighted some of the food I prepared for a group of ladies attending the Craft Taffy Retreat in McCall last week ~ Check it out to see some of the fun I had catering !

To get an even better idea of the amazing time to be had at one of these retreats...check out this blog post from Corrie @ Quilt Taffy!!!

Photo: Outstanding and sweet chef-ess

And this photo, compliments of another new friend while I was having the time of my life! ...these ladies totally ROCK!!!

So many fun memories...can't wait for the next one!

Very soon, I will be posting more photos of our fabulous weekend along with some recipes you can give a shot...everything turned out yummy as could be!


No comments:

Post a Comment