Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Monday, September 23, 2013

My Sweet Missionary Girl...

 Danielle with her first companion, Sister Boman...they are just darling!!!
And this is with her second companion at transfers...
hard and happy day all wrapped in one package.
Meet Sister Stradling!

 Getting ready to head out into the BIG world after the first transfer...
car keys in hand and ready!
And she's off ...
YOU GO, Miss Muffer!!!

Oh how I miss this girl!!
And what I would give to wrap my arms around her.
But I wouldn't have her anywhere else in the world...
SHE IS SO HAPPY 
and she is doing what she has dreamed of...
what could be better than that???
A girl living her dreams ~ Beautiful!


I am one happy Missionary Momma!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment