Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yep, I got it good!

Okay, so I need to thank whomever has been praying for us...
I'm kinda thinkin' that maybe Heavenly Father just wanted me to pay attention, to re-focus (AGAIN), to search for the blessings that surround me. 

Anyway ~

Last night I wrote a post and was waaayyyyyyyyyyy to whiny...so sorry...
But some days are just like that...

Well, my mini-van is up and running!  Yippee!!! 
Drove it a couple of times this morning and it seems to be doing okay. 
Big van ~
still in the works ~
hopefully tonight this miracle man of mine will be able to work his magic and we'll have two cars that run again...
(keepin' my fingers crossed)...
if not tonight, I know he'll have it as soon as possible ~
that's just the way he is...He never gives up! 
He is a wonderful example to me and to our kiddos!

I felt so sorry for him last night and felt a tremendous amount of guilt...
he came in after working on the vans, not sure what time it was and saw that I was writing away on my blog. 
He read my words and then as we were snuggling and talking, he said,
"I'm sorry your life is so hard." 
I wanted to cry...

My life is not hard...it is beautiful, just some days are harder than others...
What I wanted him to know the very most was that my worry and my stress were for him...
He works so hard, does everything he can to provide for our family, I've never seen anyone work like this wonderful husband I have ~ He is simply willing to do whatever it takes, nothing is beneath him and I love that about him, yet it seems that the troubles he has to face are never-ending, I just wish I could protect him from all of that...just wrap him up and not let anymore yucky stuff enter his bubble.  But we all know that's not gonna happen ~ so instead I'll just wrap my arms around him and hope he always knows how appreciated and loved he is. 

I am just filled with an overwhelming love for him and for my life...

I have a very sweet friend, Jeneen, who just wrote a beautiful post and I would like to ditto all of her words...

I really wouldn't change anything about my world ~ I have the best life...struggles, trials and all...

And if I had all the money in the world and could do anything I would wish...

Guess what??? ~
I wouldn't change a thing...I'd still wake up each day and dance in the kitchen with my hubby and play around with my kiddos, spending the day learning and growing together, and hopefully at the end of each day go to My Heavenly Father in prayer thanking him for all of the goodness that surrounds me!

Yes, life really is that good; broken down cars and all!  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment