Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

In a Funk...

How can it be
that one can be
so crazy busy
they can hardly see straight,
yet feel a little "blah"
and funkish???

I am trying to wrap my head around this...

Is it that I am too busy?

Is it that I am doing the wrong things?

Is it that my heart longs for something more?

Is it that, dare I say these words,
I could be having a mid-life crisis?
NO!
that's certainly not it!
Not old enough for that.  ;)

Is it that I need to fill my own cup just a smidge?

Is it that I miss my simple life I had before all the crazy?

Is it that I need to stretch my horizons?

Is it that I have taken a very unintentional break from the things that feed my spirit?


Is it that many of my friendships are no longer being nurtured due to the busy schedules we all keep?  Both on my side and on theirs...

Is it that I just need to write more?  Think less?  Worry less?  Be grateful more?

Is it that I need to be more intentional in my life?

Is it that my kids are growing up way too fast and maybe don't need me in quite the same way they always have?

Is it that I really just need a little more time to hang out in one of my cute aprons, creating in my kitchen; whipping up new recipes and baking goodies to share...?

Is it that I don't find  make the time to do some of the things I love to do anymore?

Is it that I wish for some things that can never be?  Wishing to mend things that may not be "mended" in this lifetime... Am I resistant in accepting this?

Is it that I see my life flying by more quickly than I had planned?

Is it that I really have no control and my "plan" is something that happens only on occasion, when "real life" hasn't taken over instead?

Is it that I am not looking at the cup as half full?

Is it that I lack vision for where I am wishing to "go"?

Is it a need for escape into an amazing story that captivates my mind and stirs my thoughts?

Is it that I am too hard on myself?

Is it that I am still, after all these years, wishing to please everyone around me?   Only to realize this can never really happen.

Is it that I need to "Bloom where I'm planted"; that I should be content?

Is it that I have unresolved things that I need to forgive and forget?

Is it that I need to jump into being more productive?

Is it that I need more quiet time?

Is it that I long for more laughter?

Is it that I yearn for time building blanket forts?

Is it a need for the outdoors, the fresh air, the serenity?

Is it that I haven't found my "passion" and my "purpose" in this life?
Or is it that I am too afraid to pursue the passion that lives inside?

Is it that I am forever seeking and striving for acceptance?

Is it the fear of failure that holds me back from chasing those grandiose dreams?

Is it the lack of creative time I allow myself?

Is it that I am not quite who I think I am to become?

Or is it
that I just need another piece of chocolate and a good girlfriend to hang out with for an evening???

No comments:

Post a Comment