Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Flower Surprises

I LOVE Spring Flowers...














This can be a good thing
and a bad thing...

I have one little girl who loves me sooooo much
that she decided she should give me a bouquet of spring flowers as a surprise.

Surprised, I was.

She walked in the front door with all of these beautiful flowers in her sweet little hands.  When I asked her where she found them, she promptly replied, 
"Oh don't worry Momma, I didn't pick them all from one place, I only took one flower from every yard."

What can you say???

Love that little child.  
She grew up picking all the flowers her little heart could desire when we had our property, so how do I stop her now. 
 (just so you aren't all horrified, I did ask her to not pick their flowers anymore)

She's so stinkin' cute that I'm sure all the neighbors will just smile and let it go...but I will still give my apologies for being the lucky recipient of their hard work.  :)

The joys of living in a subdivision.

No comments:

Post a Comment