Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Reclaimed...

After writing my last post earlier today, I have felt exhausted...not at all uplifted or fulfilled...

I went in search for a way to fill my cup.
I felt raw, I still feel raw.  Not good!

I watched this little video ~ Reclaimed ~
while it doesn't exactly fit with what I shared,
it fits in another way...

I have chosen to keep my past in my past,
not because I am ashamed of it,
not because I try to hide it,
not because I wish for others to believe I have never done wrong
but because I don't feel the need to dig up any garbage.
And the life I have now pretty much rocks in comparison!
I choose to focus on the here and now.


I find that when I dig up garbage from my past, it just hurts...
I feel burdened down when I re-visit hard times and I'd rather feel happy and light and full of hope.

I think this is okay
and it makes me feel peaceful,
so that is what I will continue to do.

Not hiding, just living a life that is new and happy and one that I can be in love with!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment