Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Make it a good one!

I LOVE this time of year. ..
the anticipation,
the dreams,
the wonder,
the excitement,
the energy,
the determination,
the will...

Seldom does one find all of this so perfectly bundled together at any other time of the year.

I am crazy excited about the plans I have deliberately put together and cannot wait to see the beautiful results that will come from the energy I WILL be attaching to them.

Every area of my life I have spent effort and prayer as I have focused on what is thriving and what is dying...FOCUS and INTENTION are key for me.

Sooooo ready for the beautiful story 2015 is sure to tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment