Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Friday, July 11, 2014

Happy American Birthday from Danielle

This week Sister Liston learned about continents.
China is part of Asia. 
It is not surrounded by water. 
It's also not the same as Australia.
As it turns out, Europe touches Asia touches Africa.
We haven't gotten to 
"What is Africa/what does it look like" yet.
She is so funny!

Something cool I learned from a song this week: 
(Brace yourselves because this doesn't sound like much, but when it hits you, it'll be good)
The earth is BELOW our feet.
Think about it. 
(Thanks Mumford and Sons.)
 
The 4th was CRAZY!
We had 3 dinners back to back... and I'm still alive.

Dinner #1)
Steak. 
My very first steak! 
Not as terrible as I expected it to be. 
 "Tell your dad those Colorado people made you eat steak!" 
and then, during the prayer, 
"Thank you that my mormon girls could be here..." 
 Hahaha Judy and Jay are way too sweet.
 
Dinner #2)
Papusas! Yum!! Yvonne is a riot.
(At this point we are sooo full)
 
Dinner #3)
Hamburgers and potato salad.

The best part of all that? 
They took pictures after dinner #3 and sent them home to our moms.
 
 
Do I look like I've eaten 3 dinners?
"Indeed I did!"
Over eating is patriotism.
#AmericanDream
Love you!
Sister Lytle

No comments:

Post a Comment