Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A discourse on the events concerning May 19-25

The latest from Danielle!!!
Just look at that darling red-head of ours...
her smile just shines!














The photo below cracks me up...
when she sent it she wrote, 
"Weirdos live in Maryland...
I fit in here!"  
That's my crazy girl for you!!!













This week I made a new friend!
We were trying by this family for the billionth time (we've been asked to see them) and they "weren't home."
So we looked in the GPS.
The Martin family was in the building next to the one we were at, so we decided to go by. We needed to make friends with more of the active members in the area.
So we knocked on the door and Tyler answered and began interrogating us.
"Who sent you??"
"no one...."
"Did the Bishop sent you?"
"...no.....?"
(during the interrogation, 
we saw the family we had been TRYING to contact bolt out of their house to the car and speed away. Brats!)
And then finally he settled down and warmed up.
SUPER nice guy. 
We're totally friends now.

After the visit we called the elders to get the scoop on him.
Turns out he's pretty less active and hasn't been for a while. He came twice in January, but that's all.
So the next day we're sitting in church.
We're glancing around to see who all is there, and we saw Brother Martin, also sitting in church.
FREAKING OUT!
I was so happy.
We are best friends.
I have also become a professional painter.
Or something.
The story is, I paint a lot now.
Oh, and I got attacked by a dog for 45 minutes during a dinner appointment this week as well. It was lovely. I've decided I don't like animals very much anymore, haha. I've never been bitten or licked so much in my life. And it wasn't a small dog either!
But I live. So it's okay.
The Savior also lives.  
Being a missionary and teaching about Him everyday is the best thing in the world! 
The church is so true!
LOVE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment