Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Friday, November 22, 2013

#NaPhoPoMo Day 21...Where is my cape???

Those who know me well 
know that I am not much of a t-shirt wearer.
But this morning, it just sounded like a comfy option for clothing.

I went to my closet and pulled out a t-shirt that is filled with so many wonderful memories and quickly slid it over my head, not giving much thought to the words sprawled across the front.

I laughed to myself
and at myself
as I saw my reflection in the bedroom mirror.
I stopped and had many thoughts cross my mind.
Unfortunately, I doubted the words that I wore across my chest.

This is the shirt I chose this morning...

SUPER 
HEROES
Faithful & Fearless

There are very few days
 that I would say 
I feel even the slightest resemblance to 
a SUPER HERO.
And that whole "faithful and fearless" part,
well, I'm quite lacking there.
Working on it, but have a ways to go.

Lost in my own thoughts,
I left my room and walked into our classroom.
Much to my delight,
I found PROOF 
that I really AM 
a SUPER HERO!  
Yes, it's true...
where is my cape???



What I do in this life may seem small in the eyes of some,
But in the eyes of those who mean the very most,
I pretty much ROCK!
They don't seem to see my faults;
that, or they are very kind in excusing them.
If I were to ask them,
I am certain
they would believe me to be 
Faithful
and Fearless!
I can see it in their eyes!!!

I AM A SUPER HERO 
to the little ones I brought into this world!

AND
I am totally 
and completely 
LOVED!

Okay,
I will take the title!!!
AND I will wear it proudly!

I am Super
and 
I am a Hero
BECAUSE
I am a MOM!!!

Now, what about that fancy cape?!  
I am pretty sure I could totally rock 
the Super Hero Look!!!
;)


No comments:

Post a Comment