Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Amazing Kids!

I have started a trend in my family...all my girls want a blog, the two oldest have started theirs and I love it!!!   I  love reading what they have to say, I love laughing at what they have to say, and I just love them!  My little ones will just have to wait ~ I think they are a bit young, although the entertainment value could be priceless, nevertheless, for now the answer is "not now girls". 

As I was looking over their fun blogs today, I just had to smile as I looked at the adorable photos of my grand babies and the fun things they are doing.  Then I read the "About Me" section of our other daughter and I thought, "Wow, what an amazing person this is, and she is My daughter!"  So I just wanted to share her optimism and spunk for life...it is absolutely inspiring to me!

Hey everyone :) my name is danielle and my greatest goal is to fall madly in love with the life I am living, so far so good. I love my family and friends and can't imagine my life with out them. I believe that we were put on earth to learn how to live and more importantly how to love; I want to know that if I ever meet anyone in Heaven whose life I have brushed against that we can look back at our brief second together and have sweet feelings from it. I want to live without regrets and let every memory be one I can smile at or laugh about; this isn't meant to say that I want to be silly and quaint in things, but more that I can be optimistic and smile at my past and laugh at my mistakes knowing that I grew from them. As you read my blog you'll probably find out that I thrive on laughter and find normal things funny, I'm anything but ordinary and am happy being me, living the life I was given...it's a gift and I intend to enjoy it!

All I can say is that if I turn out half as good our kids are, I will be elated!!!



"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new." ~Rajneesh

No comments:

Post a Comment