Homeschool Conference!!!


Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Look at all those beautiful little feet two people can create!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Once Upon a Time...
There was a young girl who dreamed of one day meeting her handsome prince...

Well, much to her dismay, she met many a disappointing toad, never finding anything that resembled her dream prince! She tried and tried, she kept her chin up, she believed in others, she hoped and she continued to dream of a happily ever after ending, but life kept dishing out one toad after another...
Just as she was about to "Give up" thinking all was lost, that the handsome prince we all dream of was nothing more than simply a dream and not a reality, it happened!
He appeared, not on a white shining horse, but definately the knight in shining armor. How his eyes shined, how he made her heart skip a beat, how she dreamed of what life might be like to be in his arms each day, how she dreamed he would always remain the prince she'd so desperately hoped, dreamed and longed for, that he would never change and become another disappointing "toad".
Well, that young girl was me and that dreamy prince, yep, he is my hubby! And he hasn't changed, hasn't become a toad, he still makes my heart skip a beat, his eyes still shine when he looks at me, and he holds me in his arms every single day...

I feel so full of gratitude for the man that I married, for the way he cares for and loves me. He does the sweetest little things that still make my heart pitter patter and when he comes up behind me just to grab me for a dance in the kitchen, I feel that I am the most blessed woman ever! A man who still loves me, tells me daily and more importantly shows me on a continual basis. A dear husband who puts me on a pedestal even when I may not deserve it, the man of my dreams. He is my dreamy prince with eyes that sparkle when he looks at me ~ this is one of the ways that I REALLY know he loves me, I can "see it", I can feel it, his love makes me complete.
After all these years and all these kiddos, he is still my knight in shining armor, he can still sweep me right off my feet. He makes me laugh and fills my days with joy...
He is strong, yet soft...
He is bold, yet tender...
He is serious, yet light-hearted...
He is
my EVERYTHING!



and because of him I am
Living my Happily Ever After Dream...
Eternally!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment